    I'm thinking buying the 300D but would like to see a RAW file. Does anyone
    have a link that I can download? Thanks.

    BobS

    BobS, May 14, 2004

  2. BobS

    Ed E. Guest

    > I'm thinking buying the 300D but would like to see a RAW file. Does anyone
    > have a link that I can download? Thanks.

    Do you have some way of reading that RAW file?

    Ed E., May 14, 2004

  3. BobS

    BobS Guest

    Hi Ed,

    Yes... I use ACDSee and ver 6.03 is supposed to use the RAW format.

    BobS

    BobS, May 14, 2004
  4. BobS

    Ed E. Guest

    E-mail me privately, and I'll provide a link for you.

    Ed E., May 14, 2004
  5. BobS

    ~ Darrell ~ Guest

    "Ed E." <> wrote in message
    > > I'm thinking buying the 300D but would like to see a RAW file. Does

    anyone
    > > have a link that I can download? Thanks.

    > Do you have some way of reading that RAW file?

    You can also get the Freeware Genzo RAW utility from
    http://members2.tsukaeru.net/rawdeco the site is Japanese but you can find
    the genzo_b**.lhz that suits your needs there.

    Sample images: http://www.dariobonazza.com/t04p7e.htm interesting
    comparisons

    ~ Darrell ~, May 15, 2004
  6. "Ed E." <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > E-mail me privately, and I'll provide a link for you.

    Can't you link even one publically?

    George Preddy, May 15, 2004
  7. "~ Darrell ~" <> wrote in message news:<x1gpc.7816$>...
    > "Ed E." <> wrote in message
    > > > I'm thinking buying the 300D but would like to see a RAW file. Does

    > anyone
    > > > have a link that I can download? Thanks.

    > > Do you have some way of reading that RAW file?
    > >

    > You can also get the Freeware Genzo RAW utility from
    > http://members2.tsukaeru.net/rawdeco the site is Japanese but you can find
    > the genzo_b**.lhz that suits your needs there.
    >
    > Sample images: http://www.dariobonazza.com/t04p7e.htm interesting
    > comparisons

    Why are there alternative Canon RAW converters?

    George Preddy, May 16, 2004
  8. On 15 May 2004 22:47:50 -0700, (George Preddy)
    wrote:

    >"~ Darrell ~" <> wrote in message news:<x1gpc.7816$>...
    >> "Ed E." <> wrote in message

    >> anyone
    >> >
    >> > Do you have some way of reading that RAW file?
    >> >

    >> You can also get the Freeware Genzo RAW utility from
    >> http://members2.tsukaeru.net/rawdeco the site is Japanese but you can find
    >> the genzo_b**.lhz that suits your needs there.
    >>
    >> Sample images: http://www.dariobonazza.com/t04p7e.htm interesting
    >> comparisons

    >Why are there alternative Canon RAW converters?

    Why are there more than one brand of car tires?

    GK

    grant kinsley, May 16, 2004
  9. grant kinsley <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > On 15 May 2004 22:47:50 -0700, (George Preddy)
    > wrote:
    >
    > >"~ Darrell ~" <> wrote in message news:<x1gpc.7816$>...
    > >> "Ed E." <> wrote in message

    > anyone

    > >> You can also get the Freeware Genzo RAW utility from
    > >> http://members2.tsukaeru.net/rawdeco the site is Japanese but you can find
    > >> the genzo_b**.lhz that suits your needs there.
    > >>
    > >> Sample images: http://www.dariobonazza.com/t04p7e.htm interesting
    > >> comparisons

    > >Why are there alternative Canon RAW converters?

    > Why are there more than one brand of car tires?

    Obviously because the name brands aren't good enough.

    George Preddy, May 16, 2004
  10. BobS

    Rick Guest

    Does
    > > anyone

    find

    > > >Why are there alternative Canon RAW converters?

    > > Why are there more than one brand of car tires?

    > Obviously because the name brands aren't good enough.

    Obviously logic isn't your strongsuit.

    Rick, May 16, 2004
  11. BobS

    ~ Darrell ~ Guest

    > > "Ed E." <> wrote in message

    > > anyone
    > > >
    > > > Do you have some way of reading that RAW file?
    > > >

    > > You can also get the Freeware Genzo RAW utility from
    > > http://members2.tsukaeru.net/rawdeco the site is Japanese but you can

    find
    > > the genzo_b**.lhz that suits your needs there.
    > >
    > > Sample images: http://www.dariobonazza.com/t04p7e.htm interesting
    > > comparisons

    > Why are there alternative Canon RAW converters?

    I pointed out a "freeware" converter to someone who hasn't bought a camera
    yet.

    ~ Darrell ~, May 16, 2004
  12. On Sun, 16 May 2004 14:04:23 GMT, "Rick"
    <> wrote:

    >"George Preddy" <> wrote in message
    >> grant kinsley <> wrote in message

    >Does
    >> > anyone

    >find

    >> > Why are there more than one brand of car tires?

    >> Obviously because the name brands aren't good enough.
    >>

    >Obviously logic isn't your strongsuit.

    Isn't georgie a barrel of laughs, I'd filter him if he didn't make me
    laugh.

    George's logic is that given a choice he'd buy a car based on the
    tires, not buy the car that's best and replace the tires if needed.

    grant kinsley, May 16, 2004
  13. "~ Darrell ~" <> wrote in message news:<ciMpc.19930$>...
    > > > Sample images: http://www.dariobonazza.com/t04p7e.htm interesting
    > > > comparisons

    > > Why are there alternative Canon RAW converters?

    > I pointed out a "freeware" converter to someone who hasn't bought a camera
    > yet.

    Do you reccommend using Canon's terrible software?

    Georgette Preddy, May 16, 2004
  14. BobS

    Ray Fischer Guest

    George Preddy <> wrote:
    >grant kinsley <>
    >> On 15 May 2004 22:47:50 -0700, (George Preddy)

    >> >Why are there alternative Canon RAW converters?

    >> Why are there more than one brand of car tires?

    >Obviously because the name brands aren't good enough.

    And that's also the reason why there are so many alternatives to
    Sigma cameras.

    Because they "aren't good enough."

    --
    Ray Fischer