300D Lens

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Fred Mueller, Sep 20, 2003.

  1. Fred Mueller

    Fred Mueller Guest

    Fred Mueller, Sep 20, 2003

  2. Fred Mueller

    Mark B. Guest

    "Fred Mueller" <> wrote in message
    news:JGQab.9825$...
    > Anyone know if the EF 55-200mm f4.5-5.6 ll USM lens is available and what
    > the cost is/will be?
    >
    > --
    > Living the RV Lifestyle
    >
    > http://community.webshots.com/user/famueller

    Don't know, but it's not specifically a 300D lens. It's an EF lens, so it
    can be used on any Canon autofocus SLR and all their digital SLRs.

    Mark

    Mark B., Sep 20, 2003

  3. "Fred Mueller" <> wrote in message
    > Anyone know if the EF 55-200mm f4.5-5.6 ll USM lens is available and what
    > the cost is/will be?

    I Googled it and had a few hits. Looks as if the price is going to be
    closer to $200 than to $300 but none seem to be available yet. I'm going to
    order one as soon as they are in stock. Have taken about a 100 shots with
    the Rebel kit lens and so far so good. The camera has a very nice solid
    feel. It's quite easy to use and so far works as advertised.

    Charles Schuler, Sep 20, 2003