300 MCAD,MCSE Questions And Answers

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by softwareengineer2006@gmail.com, May 13, 2006.

  1. Guest

    , May 13, 2006

  2. archanaa Guest

    wrote:
    > *300 MCAD,MCSE Questions And Answers
    > I have listed over 300 MCAD,MCSE Questions And Answers
    > in my website
    > http://www.geocities.com/mcad_mcse_qa/
    > So please have a look and make use of it *

    Hi,

    Thanks for ur question..they are very helpful..could u please recommen
    books for MCAD exams...for 70-305,70-306,70-310,70-229..
    Thanks once again.

    -
    archana

    archanaa, May 22, 2006

  3. b_swati Guest

    wrote:
    > *300 MCAD,MCSE Questions And Answers
    > I have listed over 300 MCAD,MCSE Questions And Answers
    > in my website
    > http://www.geocities.com/mcad_mcse_qa/
    > So please have a look and make use of it *

    Hi
    I am not able to find the questions u have posted .Plz help me or send
    the link
    thank u for posting questions

    Swati

    --
    b_swati

    b_swati, Jun 7, 2006
  4. Cerebrus Guest

    b_swati wrote:

    > Hi
    > I am not able to find the questions u have posted .Plz help me or send
    > the link
    > thank u for posting questions
    >
    > Swati

    Maybe because Microsoft have got him arrested, and he's rotting in
    jail... (I sure hope so !)

    Cerebrus, Jun 7, 2006
  5. here is the link for list of books you need for MCSD.NET preparation (except
    sql server book).
    http://www.bookpool.com/sm/0735619255

    Hope this helps.

    Ramu Nallamothu, Jun 20, 2006