300 MCAD,MCSE Questions And Answers

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by softwareengineer2006@gmail.com, May 13, 2006.

  1. Guest

    , May 13, 2006

  2. <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > 300 MCAD,MCSE Questions And Answers
    > I have listed over 300 MCAD,MCSE Questions And Answers
    > in my website
    > http://www.geocities.com/mcad_mcse_qa/
    > So please have a look and make use of it

    Just curious here Mr. SoftwareEngineer, where have you acquired these Questions
    and Answers from?

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP 00110011
    Bigus Di©kus, May 13, 2006

  3. Wayne Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > 300 MCAD,MCSE Questions And Answers
    > I have listed over 300 MCAD,MCSE Questions And Answers
    > in my website
    > http://www.geocities.com/mcad_mcse_qa/
    > So please have a look and make use of it

    yer a flipdick.
    Wayne, May 14, 2006
  4. lowdes Guest

    You are a DOUBLE a$$fuc!ker!!!!!!!!!
    Your lazy a$$ can't even come up with your own questions, instead you steal
    them from the a$$fuc!king king of a$$fuc!king called TestKing.

    It must feel good to wake up in the morning after a long night of
    a$$fuc!king. Do you have to plug your a$$ so the sh!t doesn't run down your
    leg from all that a$$fuc!king.

    lowdes, May 14, 2006
  5. LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: lowdes assaulted us with:
    > You are a DOUBLE a$$fuc!ker!!!!!!!!!
    > Your lazy a$$ can't even come up with your own questions, instead you
    > steal them from the a$$fuc!king king of a$$fuc!king called TestKing.
    >
    > It must feel good to wake up in the morning after a long night of
    > a$$fuc!king. Do you have to plug your a$$ so the sh!t doesn't run
    > down your leg from all that a$$fuc!king.

    You try to confuse! Who are you and what did you do with lowdes?
    Nonetheless, you are correct, the op is as you suggest an a$$fsker.
    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, May 14, 2006
  6. Cerebrus Guest

    What is a person who steals from the "King of a$$fsking" ? Must be
    something more than an a$$fsker ! Don't we need a stronger term here,
    to describe this abomination unto the earth ?
    Cerebrus, May 14, 2006
  7. Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:#ZpJXQwdGHA.3632
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    > Who are you and what did you do with lowdes?

    it's really starting to creep me out

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - A hole is nothing but you can still break your neck in it
    Neil, May 15, 2006
  8. "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    > What is a person who steals from the "King of a$$fsking" ? Must be
    > something more than an a$$fsker ! Don't we need a stronger term here,
    > to describe this abomination unto the earth ?

    Intergenarational a$$fsking?
    Gorm Braarvig, May 15, 2006