    One look and employees of the local store can see the disc does not
    match the sleeve. Why doesn't Blockbuster online check to see if the
    DVD matches the sleeve?
    -oo0(GoldTrader)0oo-, Mar 4, 2007

  2. -oo0(GoldTrader)0oo-

    def456 Guest

    > Why doesn't Blockbuster online check to see if the
    > DVD matches the sleeve?

    Who can say? If it's a regular problem, try Netflix.
    I tried both, then dropped Blockbuster and kept Netflix, because it has a
    better website and online system.
    def456, Mar 4, 2007

  3. "-oo0(GoldTrader)0oo-" <> wrote in message
    >3 times correct sleeve wrong DVD
    >
    > Blockbuster has for the third time sent me what looks like the same
    > correct sleeve with the same incorrect DVD. Blockbuster online sends
    > me DVD's I do not order and do not want in place of those I select on
    > my list. When I complained they sent the same DVD back to me three
    > times as one of my online selections.

    I had that exact same problem with BB once. I received a disk that said it
    was disk 2 of 6 for a TV series collection. I sent it back to them after
    indicating on the web site that I had received the wrong disk. A few days
    after I mailed the wrong disk back, I received the same disk in the mail
    again. This time, I wrote directly on the sleeve in big black letters "THIS
    IS NOT DISK 2" and mailed it back, and the 3rd time I received the correct
    disk.

    I called them about the problem and they gave me a free coupon, so that made
    me feel better. Everyone makes mistakes , at least they took responsibility
    in my case.

    - Steve
    Steve Harclerode, Mar 4, 2007
  4. -oo0(GoldTrader)0oo-

    fish. Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > 3 times correct sleeve wrong DVD
    >
    > Blockbuster has for the third time sent me what looks like the same
    > correct sleeve with the same incorrect DVD. Blockbuster online sends
    > me DVD's I do not order and do not want in place of those I select on
    > my list. When I complained they sent the same DVD back to me three
    > times as one of my online selections.
    >
    > "D'Jango (1966)" by Sergio Corbucci is a "Spaghetti Western," shown
    > on BBs web site in the Western section. This implies 1850 - 1899 in
    > the Old West. It is one of the most widely imitated of the Italian
    > "Spaghetti Westerns," of the 1960s. 30 sequels followed D'Jango.
    > When we request "The Beach Boys, they cannot keep sending us "The
    > Rolling Stones," just because they both start with "The." The last
    > two times BB sent me "DJango La Otra Cara," a tragic Bonnie and Clyde
    > story set in 1985 Peru. Got that, the year nineteen eighty-five,
    > cars, motels and everything modern 100 hundred years in the future
    > from the Old West. A century off and thousands of miles from Italy or
    > the American West.
    >
    > One look and employees of the local store can see the disc does not
    > match the sleeve. Why doesn't Blockbuster online check to see if the
    > DVD matches the sleeve?

    I'd say, because, quite literally, no one in the entire universe gives a
    ****.

    --
    "Once you black, you go deaf"

    Family Guy.