3 SLR Digital Camera Tips

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Info Dude, Aug 3, 2007.

  1. Info Dude

    Info Dude Guest

    Info Dude, Aug 3, 2007

  2. Info Dude

    babaloo Guest

    Who could have guessed?

    babaloo, Aug 3, 2007

  3. Info Dude

    Charles Guest

    "babaloo" <> wrote in message
    news:OANsi.47249$...
    > Who could have guessed?

    Not me! Gee, that video is ... ummmm

    Charles, Aug 3, 2007
  4. Info Dude wrote:
    > 3 SLR Digital Camera Tips
    >
    > STOP! - Don't Buy Any SLR Digital Camera
    > Until You Watch This Amazing Video.
    >
    > Click Here To View This Online Video
    > http://www.clickaudit.com/goto/?66939

    From the ClickAudit home page:
    <quote>
    Track your links....
    ClickAudit link tracker and ad tracker allows you to track how many times
    each of your links or ads have been clicked. It is an online link tracker
    and ad tracker that displays statistics and data for all of your links and
    ads in real-time.
    It is ideal for tracking your affiliate links and marketing campaigns and
    gives you "at-a-glance" information 24/7. View detailed statistics of all
    your links. Automatically calculate the cost of advertising campaigns or PPC
    search engine placements. Keep track of affiliate programs to make sure
    their click-through figures match yours etc etc.
    </quote>

    In other words: It's a pay-per-click spam.

    jue

    Jürgen Exner, Aug 3, 2007
  5. Not Disclosed, Aug 4, 2007
  6. Info Dude