    to stop her nagging.
    its a tropicana add..3 singing parrots plus i see there was another one
    too..any help please
    robert, Apr 23, 2004

  2. robert

    ICee Guest

    ICee, Apr 23, 2004

  3. robert

    slumpy Guest

    ....and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel robert decided
    it was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:

    > can anybody help me my wife is driving me nuts about this advert on
    > tv...does anybody know where i can get a free download of this
    > add..anything to stop her nagging.
    > its a tropicana add..3 singing parrots plus i see there was another
    > one too..any help please

    You'll need help when she produces that 6' Parrot costume just after the 5th
    beer....
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Apr 24, 2004
  4. robert

    ICee Guest

    slumpy wrote:
    > ...and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel robert
    > decided it was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:
    >
    >> can anybody help me my wife is driving me nuts about this advert on
    >> tv...does anybody know where i can get a free download of this
    >> add..anything to stop her nagging.
    >> its a tropicana add..3 singing parrots plus i see there was another
    >> one too..any help please

    > You'll need help when she produces that 6' Parrot costume just after
    > the 5th beer....

    ROTFL !
    ICee, Apr 24, 2004
  5. robert

    robert Guest

    thanks icee for link...
    but cant do a download from this site lets me paly it thats all...so does
    anybody know of link that will let me download this add to hard drive.......
    robert

    robert, Apr 24, 2004
  6. robert

    Boomer Guest

    "robert" <> wrote in

    > thanks icee for link...
    > but cant do a download from this site lets me paly it thats
    > all...

    You replied to yourself so I don't see any link.

    Did you look in your 'cache' folder? It should be there.
    Or right click over parrots and 'save as'?

    Boomer, Apr 24, 2004
  7. robert

    ICee Guest

    robert wrote:
    > thanks icee for link...
    > but cant do a download from this site lets me paly it thats
    > all...so does anybody know of link that will let me download this add
    > to hard drive....... robert

    Why did you reply to yourself?
    The QuickTime video will be in the Temporary Internet folder as Boomer
    pointed out. Just copy it from there to wherever you like on your
    system, and play it using QuickTime. It's a 5 MB file, so it should be
    easy to find in the cache folder.

    ICee, Apr 24, 2004