3 CHEERS FOR THE 20D !!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Oct 2, 2004.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Oct 2, 2004

  2. David J. Littleboy, Oct 2, 2004

  3. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Oct 2, 2004
  4. Annika1980

    Bill Crocker Guest

    Bill Crocker, Oct 2, 2004
  5. Annika1980

    S. Guest

    news:cjliov$iqh$...

    > "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    >> If you love the Canon 20D raise your hand!
    >>
    >> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/34504442/original

    > Which one's Candy????
    >
    > David J. Littleboy
    > Tokyo, Japan

    He meant eye candy, I presume. That being said I wonder about his lusting
    over someone's 16 year old daughter.

    S.
    S., Oct 2, 2004
  6. Annika1980

    Robert Barr Guest

    Robert Barr, Oct 2, 2004
  7. Annika1980

    Skip M Guest

    "S." <> wrote in message

    > "David J. Littleboy" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    > >> If you love the Canon 20D raise your hand!
    > >>
    > >> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/34504442/original

    > > Which one's Candy????
    > >
    > > David J. Littleboy
    > > Tokyo, Japan
    > >

    > He meant eye candy, I presume. That being said I wonder about his lusting
    > over someone's 16 year old daughter.
    >
    > S.

    Trust me, those girls aren't 16. That overlaid AU means Auburn University,
    I'm guessing the girls are at least 18. Probably more like 20, at least the
    brunette.

    --
    Skip Middleton
    http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com
    Skip M, Oct 2, 2004
  8. Annika1980

    Alan Browne Guest

    Alan Browne, Oct 2, 2004
  9. Annika1980

    Jerry Guest

    I wish when people post pictures let us know , what lens was used also.

    Jerry, Oct 3, 2004