    I consider purchasing through ebay - but I seem unable to find the correct
    category :S

    Thanks
    *** HAWK, Jan 16, 2004

  2. *** HAWK

    °Mike° Guest

    <Followup-To set to 24hoursupport.helpdesk>

    http://www.cable-shop.co.uk/shop/customer/home.php?cat=55

    http://www.nexxia.co.uk/Phono-L.htm

    http://www.maplin.co.uk/

    On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 21:53:02 -0000, in
    <40085d3f$0$10059$>
    *** HAWK scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jan 16, 2004

  3. *** HAWK

    Brian H¹© Guest

    *** HAWK said:

    > Does anyone know where I can find cheap 3.5mm stereo mini jack to L & R
    > phono leads in the UK - ideally UK online vendors.
    >
    > I consider purchasing through ebay - but I seem unable to find the correct
    > category :S
    >
    > Thanks

    Have you tried Maplin ?
    Maybe a hi-fi/tv repair shop might be prepared put something together to meet
    your needs.
    Brian H¹©, Jan 16, 2004
  4. *** HAWK

    Rob Morley Guest

    In article <40085d3f$0$10059$>, "*** HAWK"
    lid says...

    http://www.leadsdirect.f9.co.uk/compaud.htm
    Rob Morley, Jan 16, 2004
  5. *** HAWK <> wrote:
    > Does anyone know where I can find cheap 3.5mm stereo mini jack to L &
    > R phono leads in the UK - ideally UK online vendors.
    >
    > I consider purchasing through ebay - but I seem unable to find the
    > correct category :S
    >
    > Thanks

    Isn't www.radioshack.com called Tandy stores over there?

    Hey found it they are now called T2 over there
    http://www.t2retail.co.uk/index.htm

    Trai'
    Trai' La Trash, Jan 17, 2004
  6. *** HAWK

    Gaz Guest

    www.consumeit.co.uk are good for popular cables
    Gaz, Jan 17, 2004
  7. *** HAWK

    Rob Morley Guest

    In article <bub0gk$f7ff5$-berlin.de>, "Trai' La
    Trash" says...
    > *** HAWK <> wrote:
    > > Does anyone know where I can find cheap 3.5mm stereo mini jack to L &
    > > R phono leads in the UK - ideally UK online vendors.
    > >
    > > I consider purchasing through ebay - but I seem unable to find the
    > > correct category :S
    > >
    > > Thanks

    > Isn't www.radioshack.com called Tandy stores over there?

    It was before InterTAN they pulled out of the UK market.
    Rob Morley, Jan 17, 2004
  8. *** HAWK

    *** HAWK Guest

    Wow!
    Cheers for all the info on this guys :)
    I'll be buying a cable very shortly!!

    *** HAWK, Jan 17, 2004
  9. *** HAWK

    News Reader Guest

    or try:

    www.cpc.co.uk

    Very good and cheap electrical wholesaler.
    News Reader, Jan 17, 2004