3.0.2 The detailed message header view

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Tony Yarwood, Mar 2, 2010.

  1. Tony Yarwood

    Tony Yarwood Guest

    Hi Guys

    Sorry to bother you all with this but can't seem to find the answer
    anywhere.

    Testing out 3.0.2 and I don't really like the detailed message header
    view in the inbox, takes up too much room, especially on laptops.

    Anybody come across a way to revert to the old view.

    Many thanks in advance.

    Best regards

    Tony

    Google ain't your friend.
    More privacy, no tracking.
    http://clusty.com/

    PS. Due to the amount of spam posted via googlegroups and
    their inaction to the problem. I am blocking all articles
    everyone you will need to use a different method of posting.
    Tony Yarwood, Mar 2, 2010

  2. Tony Yarwood

    Doug G Guest

    Try https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/13564
    Doug G, Mar 5, 2010

  3. Tony Yarwood

    Tony Yarwood Guest

    On Fri, 05 Mar 2010 09:58:21 -0600, Doug G <> wrote:

    >Try https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/13564

    Hi Doug

    That's brilliant, many thanks for your time and trouble.

    Best regards

    Tony

    Google ain't your friend.
    More privacy, no tracking.
    http://clusty.com/

    PS. Due to the amount of spam posted via googlegroups and
    their inaction to the problem, I block all articles posted from there.
    If you wish your postings to be seen by everyone you will need to use
    a different method of posting.
    Tony Yarwood, Mar 9, 2010