    Help!
    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?T3BlWHA=?=, Jul 27, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?T3BlWHA=?=

    M. Murcek Guest

    Two things: If you didn't add an admin password, it's probably blank - try
    just hitting <enter> when asked. Also, did you try using F8 at boot time
    and selecting Last Known Good to revert to the previous set of drivers?

    M. Murcek, Jul 27, 2005

  3. Hey I did try the blank <enter> didn't work... I however did try safe mode
    but did NOT try last know good boot... lets see if that works
    Thanks for your help
    Op

    =?Utf-8?B?T3BlWHA=?=, Jul 27, 2005
  4. Try repair install using the recovery console to reset the password:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307654

    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 27, 2005
  5. Andre, how do you do a repair install from the recovery console? I always
    thought you passed on the recovery console and then had the option to do a
    repair install.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jul 27, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?T3BlWHA=?=

    John Barnes Guest

    You do. Pass the Recovery Console page for an install, then when it gives
    you the list of windows OS on your system, it offers to repair, and you have
    to do an escape to go to a new installation.

    John Barnes, Jul 27, 2005
  7. That's what I thought.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jul 27, 2005