    Dave

    FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
    http://mail.giantcompany.com

    gonads, Sep 17, 2003

  2. gonads

    gonads Guest

    Dunno whats goin on here but I just wiped the slave drive clean and it still
    asks me on boot up which HDD i want to load, even if I disable it in device
    manager it still asks me, also my 60 gig hdd slaved drive is only recognised
    as a 30 gig

    FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
    http://mail.giantcompany.com

    gonads, Sep 17, 2003

  3. gonads

    Billy Guest

    What operating system(s) are/were you using?
    If XP or W2K then change your folder view to show hidden files. Then
    open Boot.ini with notepad and delete the unwanted entry. If XP, you
    may want to open System Properties, Advanced tab, Startup and Recovery
    button, change the display operating systems timer to 0.

    -----

    -----

    Billy, Sep 17, 2003