2nd chance until june

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?dHJhbnNla2lk?=, May 9, 2006.

  1. I'm looking for the link were i can get the code for the 2nd chance exam,
    just in case i need it...

    =?Utf-8?B?dHJhbnNla2lk?=, May 9, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?dHJhbnNla2lk?=

    lowdes Guest

    If you can't find the link yourself . . . I'm not sure you should be taken
    the test.
    Would you like driving directions to the testing site as well?

    And you will need the link cause you will fail.

    lowdes, May 9, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?dHJhbnNla2lk?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > If you can't find the link yourself . . . I'm not sure you should be taken
    > the test.
    > Would you like driving directions to the testing site as well?
    >
    > And you will need the link cause you will fail.
    >

    > "transekid" <> wrote in message
    >> I'm looking for the link were i can get the code for the 2nd chance exam,
    >> just in case i need it...

    Okay, who's the wise guy who's posting as lowdes. There's just no way he
    came up with this himself.

    Rowdy? That you?

    Frisbee®, May 9, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?dHJhbnNla2lk?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?dHJhbnNla2lk?=
    <> say in

    all mysteries solved at www.microsoft.com/learning

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Health is the slowest rate at which one can die.

    Neil, May 9, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?dHJhbnNla2lk?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >If you can't find the link yourself . . . I'm not sure you should be taken
    >the test.
    >Would you like driving directions to the testing site as well?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, May 9, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?dHJhbnNla2lk?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    > >If you can't find the link yourself . . . I'm not sure you should be
    > >taken
    >>the test.
    >>Would you like driving directions to the testing site as well?

    Spooky, eh?

    Frisbee®, May 9, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?dHJhbnNla2lk?=

    lowdes Guest

    occhhh, that one hurts.

    lowdes, May 9, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?dHJhbnNla2lk?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> >If you can't find the link yourself . . . I'm not sure you should be
    >> >taken
    >>>the test.
    >>>Would you like driving directions to the testing site as well?

    >> said like a true MCNGP wantabee :)

    >Spooky, eh?

    scary, very scary....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, May 9, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?dHJhbnNla2lk?=

    lowdes Guest

    Your so nice!

    lowdes, May 9, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?dHJhbnNla2lk?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "lowdes" <> say in news:7k48g.11633
    $-kc.rr.com:

    > Your so nice!

    says the MCNGP wannabe

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?

    Neil, May 9, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?dHJhbnNla2lk?=

    LoopBack Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > Your so nice!

    you're

    As in: You're an azzhole.

    LoopBack, May 9, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?dHJhbnNla2lk?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LoopBack" <LoopBack@127.0.0.1> say in news:HV48g.4234$ez2.624
    @newsfe7-win.ntli.net:

    > You're an azzhole.

    what's an azzhole?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I say again, "I am NOT redundant!"

    Neil, May 9, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?dHJhbnNla2lk?=

    LoopBack Guest

    On Tue, 09 May 2006 11:12:46 -0700, Neil wrote:

    > did you hear "LoopBack" <LoopBack@127.0.0.1> say in news:HV48g.4234$ez2.624
    > @newsfe7-win.ntli.net:
    >
    >> You're an azzhole.

    > what's an azzhole?

    Dam, I spelled jamshole rong. What an azzhole. Oops.

    --
    Lo0py

    LoopBack, May 9, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?dHJhbnNla2lk?=

    James Guest

    jameshole or jamshole?

    James, May 9, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?dHJhbnNla2lk?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Lowdes wrote :

    >> If you can't find the link yourself . . . I'm not sure you should be taken
    >> the test.
    >> Would you like driving directions to the testing site as well?

    >> And you will need the link cause you will fail.

    Now, I ain't been here that long, but *that* is a very typical MCNGP
    response to a very typical question. No wonder you spooked 'em !
    Hmmm... your secret MCNGP desires seem to be coming out in the open,
    Lowdes. He he !

    Guys, got a vacancy for # 52 ?

    Cerebrus, May 9, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?dHJhbnNla2lk?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    > Lowdes wrote :
    >
    >>> If you can't find the link yourself . . . I'm not sure you should be
    >>> taken
    >>> the test.
    >>> Would you like driving directions to the testing site as well?

    >>> And you will need the link cause you will fail.

    > Now, I ain't been here that long, but *that* is a very typical MCNGP
    > response to a very typical question. No wonder you spooked 'em !
    > Hmmm... your secret MCNGP desires seem to be coming out in the open,
    > Lowdes. He he !
    >
    > Guys, got a vacancy for # 52 ?

    Candidate for #52 is dragging his feet a bit, but he warned me that he was
    about to become busy shortly after his nomination, so I'm being patient.
    Saw a post from him in here today, first in quite a while.

    What we need is a nice a$$fvcker to make a poast. No Rowdy fakes allowed,
    though. Of course we also need the candidate to reply to it... unless he's
    gone back to work again.

    Frisbee®, May 9, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?dHJhbnNla2lk?=

    LoopBack Guest

    "James" <> wrote in message
    > jameshole or jamshole?

    spot the intentional mistake(s)

    LoopBack, May 9, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?dHJhbnNla2lk?=

    kpg Guest

    > ... unless he's gone back to work again.

    ....the candidate should get his priorities straight.

    kpg, May 9, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?dHJhbnNla2lk?=

    LoopBack Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    > Lowdes wrote :
    >
    >>> If you can't find the link yourself . . . I'm not sure you should be
    >>> taken
    >>> the test.
    >>> Would you like driving directions to the testing site as well?

    >>> And you will need the link cause you will fail.

    > Now, I ain't been here that long, but *that* is a very typical MCNGP
    > response to a very typical question. No wonder you spooked 'em !
    > Hmmm... your secret MCNGP desires seem to be coming out in the open,
    > Lowdes. He he !
    >
    > Guys, got a vacancy for # 52 ?

    please keep you handle consistent mister: 59.144.177.38

    LoopBack, May 9, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?dHJhbnNla2lk?=

    LoopBack Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> ... unless he's gone back to work again.

    > ...the candidate should get his priorities straight.

    ....quit pumping Nordic girls, and do the needful.

    LoopBack, May 9, 2006