    in alphabetical order?

    Thanks

    Bob

    fiddaman64, Oct 16, 2003

  2. fiddaman64

    Boomer Guest

    fiddaman64 wrote:

    > I've compiled a list in microsoft works. How do I arrange the
    > list so it is in alphabetical order?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Bob

    Please don't repost your question again.

    Thanks.

    Boomer, Oct 16, 2003

  3. fiddaman64

    SgtMinor Guest

    Learned this by searching Google:

    "14) Sorting Records: To sort your records alphabetically or
    numerically, click on Tools and then Sort Records in List View. A
    dialogue box will pop up on the screen. You can sort on up to 3 fields.
    Select them by clicking on the downward pointing arrow buttons next to
    each field box. Then select whether you want the records sorted A to Z,
    or 0-1-2-3-...9 (which is called “Ascending”)or Z to A, or
    9-8-7...0 (which is called “Descending”)."

    More here: http://www.ezinstructions.com/works.htm

    SgtMinor, Oct 16, 2003