    airwalker Guest

    Im about to retake 70-315, will I be facing the same set questions or will it
    be a different set of questions?
    airwalker, Feb 26, 2006

  2. airwalker

    Y. Sivaram Guest

    Please have a look at the following page for some details

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/faq/security.asp

    Also I hope you are aware of the free exam retake offer currently in place.

    Y. Sivaram, Feb 26, 2006

  3. airwalker

    Kiran Guest

    Hi airwalker,

    I will also be taking the same exam. Can please answer these, it will be
    great help for me. I appreciate it.
    1. What materials did you use to study?
    2. How much experience you had/have in ASP.NET?How much time did you spend
    for studying towards the exam?
    3. What was the hardest part?
    4. Did it have a lot of ADO.NET?Security Questions?
    5. Did you try any practice exams(I am using Whizlabs, which i am not sure
    whether its good, if you used the same let me know please)

    Any further details/suggestions/comments please let me know, you will be
    helping another fellow participant.

    Thank you

    Kiran, Feb 27, 2006
  4. airwalker

    airwalker Guest

    1. I used a computer based que book and the ms self paced training book.
    2. 1 year approx
    3. i wouldnt say any part of the test is hard, but it is alot harder than
    the practise exams, the actual exam is more tricky than hard. Sometimes you
    have to scroll down alot to see all the possible answers to a question and
    sometimes its looks like all the answers are the same, u need a good eye for
    detail.
    4. I didnt have any ado.net security questions on my test
    5. I used the practise exams that come with the que books and the ms self
    pace book.

    I would just let you know that the actual test is harder than the practise
    tests, although some qurestions are easy, the are worded in a way to make it
    sound difficult. Check out the preparation guide:

    and make sure ur comfortable with all objectives, cos they all will be
    covered in the exam. Make sure ur getting 80%+ on the practise exams and if
    theres any thing u feel weak on, make sure study it before taking the
    exam..let me know how it goes

    airwalker, Feb 27, 2006