    5,000 people. Please feel free to email me.

    Thanks
    Alex

    Alejandro Morones, Dec 25, 2003

  2. Alejandro Morones

    Plain Guest

    Alex:

    The natural sequence is 70-290, 70-291, 70-293 and 70-
    294. However, did you passed 70-270 or 70-210 yet. The
    server side (W2K3) is harder than the client side (70-210
    or 70-270). Unless you passed the exam 70-210 or 70-270,
    don't start the core exam!

    Plainly speaking,
    Jane

    Plain , Dec 26, 2003

  3. Have to agree.

    Get a workstation operating system out of the way first

    Marlin Munrow, Dec 26, 2003
  4. Thanks you so much for all your help!

    Alex

    Alejandro Morones, Dec 26, 2003