    recommend if you would.

    Thank you so much

    Andy

    Andy, May 19, 2004

  2. Andy

    Guest Guest

    the product it self

    Guest, May 19, 2004

  3. Andy

    Neil Guest

    "Andy" <> wrote in news:ee0f01c43d63
    $adf8d900$:

    > I need your all help...Does anyone know the best
    > resources on 2000 Server, Exchange 2000, and SQL 2000
    > respectively for System Administrator. Please do
    > recommend if you would.
    >
    > Thank you so much
    >

    > Andy

    for SQL I think this is one of the best resources

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=a6f79cb1-a420-
    445f-8a4b-bd77a7da194b&displaylang=en

    or

    http://tinyurl.com/3yqvr

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 19, 2004
  4. Andy

    Frank Austin Guest

    Neil....
    What is MCNGP???

    Frank Austin, May 23, 2004
  5. >Neil....
    > What is MCNGP???

    <quote source='groups.yahoo.com\group\mcngp'>

    As the ever expanding IT Industry increases daily with fresh bootcamp
    lamers, braindumpers and plummeting passing scores from other
    certification vendors, an elite new certification has risen from the
    sludge that has become the IT talent pool.

    </quote>

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 23, 2004
  6. Andy

    Neil Guest

    "Frank Austin" <> wrote in news:2nXrc.633$ax2.6
    @fe37.usenetserver.com:

    > Neil....
    > What is MCNGP???

    I give up Frank, what is MCNGP? Is it a new offering at the vietnamese
    McDonald's?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 23, 2004
  7. Andy

    Neil Guest

    >>Neil....
    >> What is MCNGP???

    > <quote source='groups.yahoo.com\group\mcngp'>
    >
    > As the ever expanding IT Industry increases daily with fresh bootcamp
    > lamers, braindumpers and plummeting passing scores from other
    > certification vendors, an elite new certification has risen from the
    > sludge that has become the IT talent pool.
    >
    > </quote>
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    it is real

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 23, 2004
  8. >it is real

    the best

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 23, 2004
  9. >I give up Frank, what is MCNGP? Is it a new offering at the vietnamese
    >McDonald's?

    is it really?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 23, 2004
  10. Andy

    NathaN Guest

    On Sun, 23 May 2004 10:33:26 -0700, Neil <> wrote:

    >"Frank Austin" <> wrote in news:2nXrc.633$ax2.6
    >@fe37.usenetserver.com:
    >
    >> Neil....
    >> What is MCNGP???

    >I give up Frank, what is MCNGP? Is it a new offering at the vietnamese
    >McDonald's?

    Mean
    Certified
    News
    Group
    Posters

    http://tinyurl.com/3dxxw

    HTH.

    --- NATHAN ---

    NathaN, May 23, 2004
  11. >http://tinyurl.com/3dxxw

    link to real cool site, which has not changed at all in the five
    months or so since I when there last.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 23, 2004
  12. Andy

    Neil Guest

    NathaN <> wrote in

    > On Sun, 23 May 2004 10:33:26 -0700, Neil <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>"Frank Austin" <> wrote in news:2nXrc.633$ax2.6
    >>@fe37.usenetserver.com:
    >>
    >>> Neil....
    >>> What is MCNGP???

    >>I give up Frank, what is MCNGP? Is it a new offering at the vietnamese
    >>McDonald's?

    > Mean
    > Certified
    > News
    > Group
    > Posters
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/3dxxw
    >
    > HTH.
    >
    > --- NATHAN ---

    NATHAN!!! WHY I AUTTA!!!! No givin' away our secrets. Next you will be
    pointing out g**gle.

    grrrrrr.....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30