    can then convert the edited results into rotatable 3D.

    What's a good freeware 2D to 3D conversion program once I have the above
    DWG or PDF diagram in DXF?

    Jim, Dec 20, 2012

  2. Jim

    Jim Guest

    Jim wrote:

    > http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/11733040/img/11733040.jpg
    > What's a good freeware 2D to 3D conversion program once I have the above
    > DWG or PDF diagram in DXF?

    I should correct the question, since my input file above is in DWF
    yet this input file below is in PDF which can be saved as JPG:
    http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/11733104/img/11733104.jpg

    Q: What's good Windows freeware to convert 2D CAD drawings to 3D
    if the original simple CAD drawings are in DWF or PDF or JPG?

    Jim, Dec 20, 2012

  3. Jim

    H-Man Guest

    On Thu, 20 Dec 2012 20:20:38 +0000 (UTC), Jim wrote:

    > Jim wrote:
    >
    >> http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/11733040/img/11733040.jpg
    >> What's a good freeware 2D to 3D conversion program once I have the above
    >> DWG or PDF diagram in DXF?

    > I should correct the question, since my input file above is in DWF
    > yet this input file below is in PDF which can be saved as JPG:
    > http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/11733104/img/11733104.jpg
    >
    > Q: What's good Windows freeware to convert 2D CAD drawings to 3D
    > if the original simple CAD drawings are in DWF or PDF or JPG?

    AFAIK, DWF is a result of DWG which is a 2D format, or am I wrong? That
    would mean there is no depth in the drawing information and it would have
    to be created.

    --
    HK

    H-Man, Dec 20, 2012