    only a 1-corner face, the dumb-a** will say to me - "prove it". He knows not
    that his face is a corner.
    --Dr. Gene Ray, Wisest Human
    Mike T., Jun 21, 2006

  2. Mike T.

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, Mike T. spurted out:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Did I miss something? I got a message stating that this group was no
    > longer available on news.microsoft.com. WTF?

    <Looks around> Hmmm...seems like we're doing ok.
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #00110011
    Guest, Jun 21, 2006

  3. Mike T.

    Stan Guest

    that's because you're one of the MCNGP jerks and Microsoft have at last
    decided to ban you all.

    Stan, Jun 21, 2006
  4. Mike T.

    Briscobar Guest

    Mike T. <> rambled:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > Did I miss something? I got a message stating that this group was no
    > longer available on news.microsoft.com. WTF?

    I think Remy shut down this newsgroup.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com's milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.
    Briscobar, Jun 21, 2006
  5. Mike T.

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > Mike T. <> rambled:
    >>
    >> Hi all,
    >>
    >> Did I miss something? I got a message stating that this group was no
    >> longer available on news.microsoft.com. WTF?

    > I think Remy shut down this newsgroup.

    PotD
    Frisbee®, Jun 21, 2006
  6. Mike T.

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 15:28:45 -0400, Briscobar cast into the ether:

    > I think Remy shut down this newsgroup.

    *splorff!*

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Jun 21, 2006
  7. Mike T.

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, Stan spurted out:
    > that's because you're one of the MCNGP jerks and Microsoft have at
    > last decided to ban you all.

    Excuse me...Jerk.....everything has been running smoothly around here. Until you
    stepped in and started calling people Jerks and mouthing off. You need to check
    yourself before you just come in with an attitude.
    Guest, Jun 21, 2006
  8. "Mike T." <> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Did I miss something? I got a message stating that this group was no
    > longer available on news.microsoft.com. WTF?

    Hey! We're here! We're Still Here!

    Mr. McKittrick, I've come to the foregone conclusion that your new defense
    system... sucks.
    The Obelisk [7.13.86.42], Jun 21, 2006
  9. "Stan" <> wrote in message
    > that's because you're one of the MCNGP jerks and Microsoft have at last
    > decided to ban you all.

    Microsoft decided to tag all of the members of the MCNGP with deodorant?
    The Obelisk [7.13.86.42], Jun 21, 2006
  10. Mike T.

    Jtyc Guest

    > Mr. McKittrick, I've come to the foregone conclusion that your new defense
    > system... sucks.

    Greetings professor. Would. you. like. to. play. a. game?
    Jtyc, Jun 21, 2006
  11. Mike T.

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] spurted out:

    > Microsoft decided to tag all of the members of the MCNGP with
    > deodorant?

    At least they didn't decide to provide us with Dorco razors.

    Guest, Jun 21, 2006
  12. Mike T.

    kpg Guest

    As Jtyc once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\199482.htm (6/21/2006
    > 3:55:00 PM) #
    >> Mr. McKittrick, I've come to the foregone conclusion that your new
    >> defense system... sucks.

    > Greetings professor. Would. you. like. to. play. a. game?

    Global Thermal Nuclear War or Tic-Tac-Toe?
    kpg, Jun 21, 2006
  13. Mike T.

    Jtyc Guest

    > Global Thermal Nuclear War or Tic-Tac-Toe?

    How. about. a. nice. game. of. chess?
    Jtyc, Jun 21, 2006
  14. Mike T.

    Mike T. Guest

    "Jtyc" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> Global Thermal Nuclear War or Tic-Tac-Toe?

    > How. about. a. nice. game. of. chess?

    I always had such a crush on Ally Sheedy.

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI
    Mike T., Jun 21, 2006
  15. Mike T.

    Guest Guest

    Imagine what your life would be like if [Mike T.] hadn't posted
    { 449a76f9$0$11078$-online.net }
    ---
    > "Jtyc" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >>> Global Thermal Nuclear War or Tic-Tac-Toe?

    >> How. about. a. nice. game. of. chess?

    > I always had such a crush on Ally Sheedy.

    Did the computer say that?
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011
    Guest, Jun 22, 2006
  16. Mike T.

    Frisbee® Guest

    <BD> wrote in message news:...
    > Imagine what your life would be like if [Mike T.] hadn't posted
    > { 449a76f9$0$11078$-online.net }
    > ---
    >> "Jtyc" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >>>
    >>> How. about. a. nice. game. of. chess?

    >> I always had such a crush on Ally Sheedy.
    >>

    > Did the computer say that?

    Number Five Alive!
    Frisbee®, Jun 22, 2006
  17. Mike T.

    Consultant Guest

    whateva

    Consultant, Jun 23, 2006
  18. Mike T.

    Consultant Guest

    i emailed them asking what to do with it too, still havent received a reply

    "The Obelisk [7.13.86.42]" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in
    message news:...

    Consultant, Jun 23, 2006
  19. Mike T.

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 20:53:30 +0200, Mike T. cast into the ether:

    > id I miss something? I got a message stating that this group was no longer
    > available on news.microsoft.com. WTF?

    Maybe only gonna carry it on the other server?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Jun 23, 2006