    "We require rigidly defined areas of
    doubt and uncertainty!"

    Remove Vroomfondle to email me.

    Marlin (the PFY) Munrow, Jan 17, 2004

  2. Marlin (the PFY) Munrow

    Brat Guest

    "Marlin (the PFY) Munrow" <> wrote in message

    >snipped because I am tired of reading it over and over>

    Haven't I seen this before???? bad enough reading a question the second
    time but was it really necessary to post it the THIRD time???? no I have
    not taken the exam... however, your last statement about a stopping
    braindumpers does not make sense... how can an exam that is short on time
    stop braindumpers from having the time to read the questions... if anything,
    they will have an easier time... they could just skim the questions as they
    have seen them before... whereas the rest of us have to read every word...
    so if anything, it will be harder for the honest exam takers.... I guess
    speed reading comes into affect... having the talent to pick out the
    pertinent information quickly and moving on also helps. It is not a hard
    skill to learn... the more MS tests you take the more you get used to
    reading questions the way MS writes them.

    --
    Sue Thugette #69

    Brat, Jan 17, 2004

  3. Marlin (the PFY) Munrow

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Brat" <> wrote in

    > "Marlin (the PFY) Munrow" <> wrote in
    > message news:...
    >
    >>snipped because I am tired of reading it over and over>

    > Haven't I seen this before???? bad enough reading a question the
    > second time but was it really necessary to post it the THIRD time????
    > no I have not taken the exam... however, your last statement about a
    > stopping braindumpers does not make sense... how can an exam that is
    > short on time stop braindumpers from having the time to read the
    > questions... if anything, they will have an easier time... they could
    > just skim the questions as they have seen them before... whereas the
    > rest of us have to read every word... so if anything, it will be
    > harder for the honest exam takers.... I guess speed reading comes into
    > affect... having the talent to pick out the pertinent information
    > quickly and moving on also helps. It is not a hard skill to learn...
    > the more MS tests you take the more you get used to reading questions
    > the way MS writes them.

    Rowdy is the worst & slowest speed reader that ever strolled these grim &
    goudy certification groups. If in doubt, I challenge anyone to a speed
    loosing contest.

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    I am Against-TCPA

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 17, 2004
  4. Marlin (the PFY) Munrow

    Brat Guest

    lol I've always been an avid reader so I never had much problem with the
    exams (on the reading side of things anyway)... I can read fairly fast and
    learned quickly how to speed read the exams... I have yet to run out of time
    on the exams and I feel this is partially because of my reading skills...
    for some reason I can pick up things quickly in the exams... these exams can
    catch you if you miss one important word in the question that can completely
    change the answer... and M$ knows this too... if you look closely at some of
    the questions, you can see there is a right answer if you skim the question
    and a completely different right answer if you catch that one minute fact...
    I especially noticed this in my exchange cert where you REALLY had to pay
    attention to if the network is in mixed or native mode... depending on the
    mode, there is a completely different answer... sometimes it never came out
    and said which mode it was in but listed the operating systems that it
    contained... the key was hidden in there... you just have to be more aware
    of it

    --
    Sue Thugette #69

    Brat, Jan 17, 2004
  5. Marlin (the PFY) Munrow

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Yes, very keen skills of observation you do have. Very good, that is young
    Jedi Mistress.

    Sincerely,
    Master Yoda

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 18, 2004
  6. On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 13:08:31 -0330, "Brat"
    <> wrote:

    >"Marlin (the PFY) Munrow" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>snipped because I am tired of reading it over and over>

    >Haven't I seen this before???? bad enough reading a question the second
    >time but was it really necessary to post it the THIRD time???? no I have
    >not taken the exam... however, your last statement about a stopping
    >braindumpers does not make sense... how can an exam that is short on time
    >stop braindumpers from having the time to read the questions... if anything,
    >they will have an easier time... they could just skim the questions as they
    >have seen them before... whereas the rest of us have to read every word...
    >so if anything, it will be harder for the honest exam takers.... I guess
    >speed reading comes into affect... having the talent to pick out the
    >pertinent information quickly and moving on also helps. It is not a hard
    >skill to learn... the more MS tests you take the more you get used to
    >reading questions the way MS writes them.

    Sorry
    NNTP providers suggested 3 different configs all of which gave "failed
    to post" in Forte Agent

    Gotta agree with you on reflection - how much harder will this be to
    pass honestly I wonder.

    Marlin (the PFY) Munrow, Jan 18, 2004
  7. On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 11:36:25 -0800, Rowdy Yates
    <> wrote:

    >"Brat" <> wrote in
    >
    >> "Marlin (the PFY) Munrow" <> wrote in
    >> message news:...
    >>
    >>>snipped because I am tired of reading it over and over>

    >> Haven't I seen this before???? bad enough reading a question the
    >> second time but was it really necessary to post it the THIRD time????
    >> no I have not taken the exam... however, your last statement about a
    >> stopping braindumpers does not make sense... how can an exam that is
    >> short on time stop braindumpers from having the time to read the
    >> questions... if anything, they will have an easier time... they could
    >> just skim the questions as they have seen them before... whereas the
    >> rest of us have to read every word... so if anything, it will be
    >> harder for the honest exam takers.... I guess speed reading comes into
    >> affect... having the talent to pick out the pertinent information
    >> quickly and moving on also helps. It is not a hard skill to learn...
    >> the more MS tests you take the more you get used to reading questions
    >> the way MS writes them.
    >>

    >Rowdy is the worst & slowest speed reader that ever strolled these grim &
    >goudy certification groups. If in doubt, I challenge anyone to a speed
    >loosing contest.

    LOL

    Sorry about multi-post - error on my usenet provider meant I was
    getting delivery failed.

    Marlin (the PFY) Munrow, Jan 18, 2004