    --
    Mostly Gizzards

    A+ Network+ MCSA

    Mostly Gizzards, May 29, 2006

  2. Mostly Gizzards

    Wayne Guest

    "Mostly Gizzards" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > OK - I'm about to take 70-294 to finish up the Core Exams. I had
    > originally planned to take 297 next, thinking I was weaker in the Active
    > Directory planning areas, but now I'm thinking the 298. I definitely have
    > to get MCSE:Messaging (pre-req for Cisco Unity cert) but I would also like
    > to get Security spec afterwards. Unless I'm reading this wrong, I would
    > save myself a test if I took 298 instead of 297. Or should I go ahead and
    > take the extra test, just because the information cover is good and worth
    > the extra time?
    >
    > To recap:
    >
    > Original plan after 294: 297-284-285 (for MCSE:M) then 3 tests to get the
    > Security.
    > New plan after 294: 298-284-285 (for MCSE:M) then finish out with 2 tests
    > for Security (299-350 perhaps?)
    >
    > --
    > Mostly Gizzards
    >
    > A+ Network+ MCSA

    Sounds good mate :) You can also go to your MCP page online and check the
    certification planner (if you haven't done so already). This will show what
    you have done and exactly what you need to acheive your deisred
    cetifications.

    Good luck!

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver
    MCP Windows 95

    Wayne, May 30, 2006

  3. Take 298 if you ever think you might wanna do the Security Designator

    --
    ..rev - mct.mcngp.44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Jun 1, 2006