2950 switch special setting

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by ITJACKIE, Dec 1, 2004.

  1. ITJACKIE

    ITJACKIE Guest

    Our company current Firewall two interface, one connect to Single Switch
    hub, another interface for DMZ . The currect sturcture as below/.

    Firewall -----> DMZ
    -----> single switch hub ------> Cisco 1721
    Router -----Connect to Internet
    --------> Cisco 2950
    switch (LAN)

    I want resturcture as below:

    Firewall ------>DMZ
    ----> Cisco 2950 switch ---> f0/22 ( cisco 1721 router)
    -----> f0/23 (LAN)

    I want setup f0/22, f0/23 replace of single switch hub, please advice how
    config..

    Thanks
    Jackie Wong

    ITJACKIE, Dec 1, 2004