    Store-and-Forward or Fragment-Free. Which command can be used to verify or
    change it.

    Thank you
    BB, Mar 19, 2005

  2. BB

    Steinar Haug Guest

    ["BB"]

    | I am in concern which switching mode be used by Catalyst 2950 and 3550.
    | Store-and-Forward or Fragment-Free. Which command can be used to verify or
    | change it.

    These switches only do store and forward. You can't change it. Why would
    you want to?

    Steinar Haug, Nethelp consulting,
    Steinar Haug, Mar 19, 2005

  3. BB

    Hansang Bae Guest

    BB wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > I am in concern which switching mode be used by Catalyst 2950 and
    > 3550. Store-and-Forward or Fragment-Free. Which command can be used
    > to verify or change it.

    Why do you care? It makes no difference in terms of performance. It's
    of marketing interest only.

    But I'm pretty sure it's S&F switch. I don't know anyone that's making
    switches other than S&F.

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, Mar 19, 2005