    attempt. Something that has never happened to me before
    on a MS exam ever!

    There is a lot of detail to cover for sure.

    hybrit, Jul 9, 2004

  2. hybrit

    webuser8 Guest

    If you know your stuff, it should be ok. Study harder

    webuser8, Jul 15, 2004

  3. hybrit

    Mark Scott Guest

    I found 296 a breeze, You should not think of 296 as an upgrade from 217,
    219, 220 and 221. You should tink of it as an extension paper from 292. It
    covers some of 292's objectives and you will encounter some questions that
    were in 292 (not word for word).

    Mark Scott, Jul 17, 2004