    exams?

    Thanks for the suggestions.

    dwilson
    Daniel Wilson, Sep 17, 2004

  2. Daniel Wilson

    Guest Guest

    Go with the Sybex book if you want step-by-step
    instructions on the different between 2000 @ 2003. The MS
    book are really technical and by the way they take
    forever to read. Once book Xp Resource Book took me 40
    hours to read. So, stick with the sbyex book and good
    luck.
    Sincerely
    Fellow IT Guy.

    studies. Not having as
    >much luck with online resources here as I usually do.
    >
    >According to Amazon reviewers, the MS book is better

    than the Sybex this
    >time.
    >
    >Have any of you been particularly pleased or displeased

    with books on these

    Guest, Sep 20, 2004