    it wrong in the first place?

    I've read the lasson over and over, but I can't figure it out:-(

    /J
    jones_net, Jan 20, 2004

  2. jones_net

    James Martin Guest

    Having 27 subnet bits gives you puts all 4 IP Addresses (Plus the 2
    gateways) within the same subnet--192.168.2.161-192.168.2.190. Since
    they're separated by the router, they should in separate subnets, which a
    subnet mask of 28 bits achieves.

    A good resource is http://learntosubnet.com

    "jones_net" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > I'm studying for the 291, and now I have a question for on of the

    exercises
    > in the MS TrainingKit book.
    >
    > On page 2-52 there is a picture with a configuration error. I can of

    course

    James Martin, Jan 20, 2004

  3. jones_net

    jones_net Guest

    "James Martin" <martin 426 At yahoo> skrev i en meddelelse
    > Having 27 subnet bits gives you puts all 4 IP Addresses (Plus the 2
    > gateways) within the same subnet--192.168.2.161-192.168.2.190. Since
    > they're separated by the router, they should in separate subnets, which a
    > subnet mask of 28 bits achieves.
    >
    > A good resource is http://learntosubnet.com

    Thanks a lot!

    I'll check out your link tomorrow (it's 10:51 PM where I am...)

    /J
    jones_net, Jan 20, 2004