    Wayne Guest

    out of these 2 exams which one is easier to study for,
    either 70-291 or 70-290?

    Wayne, Nov 30, 2004

  2. http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-290.asp
    Look at the objectives and work out which exam you'd feel most comfortable
    sitting first. 290 isn't neccessarily easier than 291, it just depends on
    your body of knowledge. Also go to
    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/WindowsServ/2003/all/techref/en-us/default.asp
    and research those areas you may be weak in.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    Wayne McGlinn, Nov 30, 2004

  3. Wayne

    ptwilliams Guest

    Good call!!!

    The question of what's easier and what's not is completely
    dependent on the examee. Some find 217 difficult, some
    find 216 difficult. If you spend most of your day
    designing AD/Windows environments for customers then
    you'll find these rather easy.

    This is the same for everything.

    Thus far, I've found 70-210 the most challenging.
    Probably because it was the first cert I took, coupled
    with the fact that it covered a very broad base -GPO, AD,
    DNS, etc. and the fact that I don't care about desktop
    technologies ;-) -I care about AD...

    The other thing is understanding. If you understand the
    subject matter, then everything else is simple. The exams
    are not very real-world, therefore reading and rereading
    the question and answers will provide you with the correct
    answer. The other three are either plain incorrect or do
    not meet the needs of the question. Go through each
    question and rule it out. This leaves you with only the
    correct answer left ;-)

    --

    Paul Williams

    http://www.msresource.net/