    djc Guest

    I need to take both the 290 and 291 exams. Which one makes sense to take
    first? does one build upon the other? or does it not matter at all?

    djc, Aug 7, 2006

  2. djc

    Garth H Guest

    Everything I've read says just that.

    --
    Garth H

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Macromedia Certified Developer

    Garth H, Aug 8, 2006

  3. djc

    djc Guest

    ok, thanks.

    "Garth H" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Everything I've read says just that.
    >

    > --
    > Garth H
    >
    > Microsoft Certified Professional
    > Macromedia Certified Developer

    djc, Aug 8, 2006
  4. djc

    Blackmetal Guest

    Well, 290 is operating system (Windows) oriented and 291 is about
    infrastructure (DNS, DHCP, Subnetting, etc)

    Blackmetal, Aug 8, 2006
  5. djc

    AJR Guest

    As I mentioned in a previous post - in my opinion the exams get a "little"
    tougher as they serially progress.

    AJR, Aug 8, 2006
  6. djc

    NOSaint26 Guest

    I took 290 then 299, then 291... :\ Might explain why I failed the 291 exam.
    It was very difficult. I was hit with a LOT of RRAS questions I really wasn't
    prepared for.

    NOSaint26, Aug 15, 2006