    this shows up. According to the cert planner I have achieved MCSA 2003.
    Thanks
    Gary
    Gary101, Jul 2, 2006

  2. I have found that the new certification doesn't happen at the same time as
    the exam update. I think my MCSA took about 3 days to update after I had
    finished the required tests. Same with my MCSE. I took the exams, and they
    are all on my transcript, but my certification has not been updated.

    --
    Mostly Gizzards

    A+ Network+ MCSE 2003

    Mostly Gizzards, Jul 2, 2006

  3. Gary101

    Frank Nguyen Guest

    Due to the market inflation problem :)

    Frank Nguyen, Jul 7, 2006
  4. Hi Gary,

    Just to let you know I had a different experience. I was MCSA 2000 as well,
    and I had already sat for 70-290 but instead of 291 I took the leap and took
    70-292. I passed it on a Friday and by Sunday my transcripts read that I had
    passed the exam and achieved MCSA on 2003. It might be because this was an
    upgrade exam versus completing the qualifications, but there it is.

    Good luck!

    MDG, MCSA

    Montreal MCSA, Jul 13, 2006