    reading for weeks that they are due but I wait and wait and wait!

    Cheers
    Brianz

    brianz, Dec 2, 2003

  2. brianz

    Monli nouer Guest

    Yes,
    I know my result. I passed it.

    I know I've been

    Monli nouer, Dec 2, 2003

  3. brianz

    MCSE World Guest

    Nothing yet.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Dec 2, 2003
  4. brianz

    MCSE World Guest

    Wishful thinking most likely.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Dec 2, 2003
  5. Agreed, at least for those of us who went the Vue route.

    Steve Linthicum, Dec 2, 2003
  6. Something weird is up with Prometric--the 282 exam crashed on me and I have
    been in contact with both mcphelp and Prometric candidate care about the
    issue.
    On Wednesday night before Thanksgiving, Candidate Care finally agreed to
    allow me to take the released test at no charge if MS didn't get my results
    because of their system crash.

    Suddenly on Thanksgiving afternoon, my status on their page went from
    pending and offering for me to cancel or reschedule to FAILED.
    Hmm--No one working and the results come out--just a little suspicious.
    I waited until yesterday to contact mcphelp again.
    MS is showing no results for me, but Prometric is still showing failed.

    It would seem Prometric is trying to weasel out of the promised free exam by
    giving results that do not exist..
    I will patiently wait for everyone to receive results--if I don't get my
    results at that time I will let MS find out what the deal is with the fake
    report (they are already aware that it exists).

    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at

    Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\), Dec 2, 2003
  7. brianz

    MCSE World Guest

    Sounds like someone is trying to pull a fast one on you. :(

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Dec 3, 2003
  8. brianz

    Guest Guest

    I've had similar problems. The 282 has not been graded
    yet, or at least VUE & Prometric hasn't released results
    yet. Unlike Vue which would show TAKEN, Prometric shows
    FAILED on all MS beta exams until the answer key/score key
    is released. Then if you are lucky, Prometric MIGHT update
    their website to show the true passed/failed status. For
    example, my beta for 290 still shows failed - but I passed
    the beta and 290 is on my transcript.

    Keep in mind that MS still keeps in the DB the failed
    exams - even though they do not show up on your transcipt.
    MS can always confirm if Prometric actually sent the
    results, so it doesn't matter what Prometric shows, you
    can request MS to confirm if the exam was ever received.

    wrote in message
    >> Something weird is up with Prometric--the 282 exam

    crashed on me and I
    >have
    >> been in contact with both mcphelp and Prometric

    candidate care about the
    >> issue.
    >> On Wednesday night before Thanksgiving, Candidate Care

    finally agreed to
    >> allow me to take the released test at no charge if MS

    didn't get my
    >results
    >> because of their system crash.
    >>
    >> Suddenly on Thanksgiving afternoon, my status on their

    page went from
    >> pending and offering for me to cancel or reschedule to

    FAILED.
    >> Hmm--No one working and the results come out--just a

    little suspicious.
    >> I waited until yesterday to contact mcphelp again.
    >> MS is showing no results for me, but Prometric is still

    showing failed.

    >> It would seem Prometric is trying to weasel out of the

    promised free exam
    >by
    >> giving results that do not exist..
    >> I will patiently wait for everyone to receive results--

    if I don't get my
    >> results at that time I will let MS find out what the

    deal is with the fake
    >> report (they are already aware that it exists).
    >>
    >> --
    >> Larry Samuels MS-MVP (Windows-Shell/User)
    >> Associate Expert
    >> Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
    >> http://home.earthlink.net/~larrysamuels/WS2003FAQ.htm
    >> "Steve Linthicum" <> wrote in

    message

    $...

    Guest, Dec 3, 2003
  9. brianz

    Roger Abell Guest

    Hey Larry,

    So if you need some backup clearing up the run-about
    it seems I have heard your story a few times over the
    past many weeks.

    This is one of the longest waits for beta results that
    I can recall.

    --
    Roger Abell
    MCSE (W2k3,W2k,Nt4) MCDBA

    Roger Abell, Dec 6, 2003
  10. Thanks Roger!!
    Will contact you privately if necessary.

    Larry

    Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\), Dec 6, 2003