    Living Scriptures, Inc
    (anti spam - replace lsi with livingscriptures)
    (801) 627-2000

    Gordon Montgomery, Apr 18, 2005

  2. Gordon Montgomery

    thrill5 Guest

    There are several bugs on the 2811 and WIC slots. The first is that certain
    types of cards do not work properly in all slots. There is also problem
    where WIC cards are not recognized at boot-up and you need to reboot several
    times before they are finally recognized.

    The first bug is suppose to be fixed soon. The bug was visible when we
    first opened the case a few weeks ago, but Cisco has since removed the bug
    from public view. (I don't have the bug ID handy).

    The second problem we opened a case this week and have not heard back yet.
    Cisco originally thought the routers were bad and we had them RMA'd (four
    out of 12 we ordered), the RMA'd units had the same problem. I think Cisco
    may be investigating if they have a batch of bad routers or a software
    problem.

    Scott

    thrill5, Apr 21, 2005

  3. Thanks, that might explain a few things I'm seeing.

    Gordon Montgomery, Apr 21, 2005