    Training material is for "2732 Planning, Deploying and managing and EPM
    Solution". I have contacted Microsoft Malaysia but none of them have any
    idea how to help me.
    =?Utf-8?B?c3BpbmZpeGxpeg==?=, Aug 29, 2005

  2. Unless your an MCT you are not allowed to use those out of the classroom.
    All of the MOC VPC Images need activation and MCT's are given personal codes
    to activate them. This is to stop piracy of the training material.

    Who ever gave those to you was in viaolation of their "Code of Conduct."

    --
    rev

    MCT/MCNGP #44
    ..