272 results posted on Prometric site

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Larry Samuels, Jan 29, 2004.

  1. Larry Samuels, Jan 29, 2004

  2. Larry Samuels

    Jon Guest

    What were the exams like?

    I'm trying to decide whether it's worth going for this
    cert. -(currently *working* towards MCSE Win2K).

    Jon

    Jon, Jan 30, 2004

  3. Self study guides will be available for MCDST in April.
    Right now only CTECs have any type of study materials.

    The only thing you need for 271 is experience with XP and possibly the XP
    resource kit. The test is common functions in XP,menu locations,assigning
    permissions for users and apps, etc

    You need to be familiar with supporting Office and Exchange for 272

    Associate Expert

    Larry Samuels, Jan 30, 2004
  4. I think they were too easy...

    Sartan Dragonbane, Feb 1, 2004