    Vista exams. Thanks to all who gave advice and lead the way to the proper
    study materials.
    Rowan

    Rowan, May 4, 2007

  2. Rowan

    Jeff Guest

    Grats on passing. I am going to be taking the 272 soon. I am glad to hear
    you thought it was easier. I made a 966 on 271.

    Which test are you taking next?

    Jeff, May 4, 2007

  3. Rowan

    Rowan Guest

    I only made a 766 on 271 so if you have experience and study even a little,
    you should do fine on 272. My next project is 74-134 and 70-282 for the SBS.

    Rowan, May 4, 2007