    words of wisdom from those who have passed it on how to proceed....

    Thanks

    Sal F

    Sal F, Sep 7, 2005

  2. Sal F

    HeartSA Guest

    Good luck. I took my on 8/30. I had a lot of virus, OE, and ICF and SP2
    questions.

    Also review your 70-271 stuff.

    "Sal F" <> wrote in message
    > I scheduled test for tomorrow. I feel fairly confident and was hoping for

    any

    HeartSA, Sep 7, 2005

  3. Sal F

    Sal F Guest

    Thanks I assume when you say 271 stuff you mean remote desktop, network
    connectivity, permissions etc that are in all the practice exams?

    Sal F, Sep 7, 2005
  4. Sal F

    HeartSA Guest

    You got it.