  1. Hi i am wondering is the 272 exams are on office 2007 or 2003 so i can make
    sure i dont waste time on office 2007. Just going over the parts i need to
    work on for a few weeks time when i do the exam
    Daniel Simmons, Nov 1, 2007

  2. "Daniel Simmons" <Daniel > wrote in
    message news::

    > Hi i am wondering is the 272 exams are on office 2007 or 2003 so i can make
    > sure i dont waste time on office 2007. Just going over the parts i need to
    > work on for a few weeks time when i do the exam

    XP and 2003... No 2007

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Nov 1, 2007

  3. I don't remember any Office XP. stuff. Though I will grant you I took these
    exams 3 years ago.

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle
    ..
    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    The Rev [MCT], Nov 2, 2007
  4. "The Rev [MCT]" <> wrote in message

    > I don't remember any Office XP. stuff. Though I will grant you I took these
    > exams 3 years ago.
    >
    > --
    > .rev
    >
    > "It is the mark of an educated man to be able to entertain a thought without
    > accepting it"
    > ~Aristotle
    > .
    > "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    > message news:...
    > > "Daniel Simmons" <Daniel > wrote in
    > > message news::
    > >
    > >> Hi i am wondering is the 272 exams are on office 2007 or 2003 so i can
    > >> make
    > >> sure i dont waste time on office 2007. Just going over the parts i need
    > >> work on for a few weeks time when i do the exam

    > > XP and 2003... No 2007
    > >
    > > --
    > > Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
    > > CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com/
    > > Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
    > > microsoft.public.certification.exam.security

    Yeah, you're probably correct about Office XP now that I think of it.
    Point being, no Office 2007.
    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Nov 2, 2007
  5. Daniel Simmons

    Morgan Estes Guest

    Even though 2007 isn't on the exam, I'm not sure you'd be "wasting time" by
    learning it. By all means, prep for the exam with 2003, then work on
    learning 2007 and go for MCTS exam 70-624!

    --
    Morgan W. Estes
    MCP, MCTS, MCDST

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    message news:O6$...

    Morgan Estes, Nov 7, 2007
  6. I personally like office 2007 :) had to set my space machine with office 2003
    and XP pro. Never been to keen on office 2003 but i do like keeping up to
    date but i'm not planning to upgrade to vista any time soon.
    --
    Daniel Simmons
    MCP

    Daniel Simmons, Nov 10, 2007
  7. Daniel Simmons

    Morgan Estes Guest

    I have to say, I'm pretty impressed with Office 2007, although I still use
    2003 at times. The learning curve wasn't too steep, and the help available
    to those of use who transitioned was pretty good.

    I'm with you on not yet going with Vista, for the most part. I'm still
    running XP Pro on my laptop, but have Vista running in VPC, so I get the
    experience without worrying too much about what it may do to my computer in
    case anything goes wrong. So far it's been pretty stable, so I'm not too
    worried about what will happen when I finally transition over.

    --
    Morgan W. Estes
    MCP, MCTS, MCDST

    Morgan Estes, Nov 12, 2007
  8. i know a few ppl who got it now and i dont like the feel of windows vista,
    got a disk with it on but i dont think i be installing it any time soon, even
    with virtual pc as most my ram is being used and i cba to buy any more.

    Might just build a pc for it and if i mess it up i just formatt it and start
    again not to much work lol.

    --
    Daniel Simmons
    MCP