    Member before 5000 comes. WHY haven't they updated the
    number of certified Site since May?????? Good luck to
    everyone! Now to start my 271 Studies ;)

    DeeReal, Jul 7, 2004

  2. DeeReal

    Bobby Guest

    Hi DeeReal,

    Congrats on your passing of 70-272. For your info, I recently took 70-271 and it served up 64 questions. Same length in time and same passing score of 700. Questions are much shorter though compare to other MCP exams.

    It is highly possible that you can still qualify yourself with 'charter' if you work fast and work hard to pass you exam within this month, I guess.

    Hope this help.

    Bobby

    Bobby, Jul 7, 2004

  3. DeeReal

    Guest Guest

    Cool, thanks Bobby. I'm going to waste no time studying
    so I probably will have to live without the exam cram for
    271 since it's not out yet. Still have the Measure Up
    test questions for that exam at least!

    Guest, Jul 7, 2004