    and policies? I looked at the exam objectives on the website but they were
    not clear.

    Thanks
    Ike, Jul 13, 2007

  2. Ike

    TheITGirl Guest

    "Ike" <> wrote in message
    news:%23e$...
    >I passed 70-271 and planning to take 70-272. I am using MS-press plus
    >measureUp and Transcenders for study material. My question is:
    > Are there similar topics like language settings, network troubleshooting,
    > and policies? I looked at the exam objectives on the website but they were
    > not clear.
    >
    > Thanks

    Hello Ike

    The 272 exam is very much geared towards desktop applications, and
    particularly MS Office applications, with an emphasis on customisation and
    troubleshooting. You will not need to know how to create complex charts in
    Excel or tables of contents in Word etc, but you should be comfortable with
    customising the menus and toolbars, and should be familiar with the Options
    dialogs in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Outlook Express.

    There is some overlap between the two exams, and you will find some topics,
    eg. configuring IE6, could pop up on both as they fall within the objectives
    of both of exams.

    HTH

    TheITGirl MCDST
    TheITGirl, Jul 14, 2007