    Hi.. My 271 today 1 pm. I am from Canada. ohh God bless me :)
    --
    Hands that help are holier than lips that pray.

    sarath, Sep 15, 2005

  2. sarath

    sarath Guest

    Oh boy I didn't make it. my exam interuppt two times and administrator relog
    it. my time was past. i got 677. dose anyone knows how long i have to wait
    for retake it. and waht is the retake policy..

    I have 272 29th september.. I got 65% questions SP2.. few questions NTFS and
    Print Sharing..

    which part is mostly coverd 272. dose anyone knows please reply me..
    --
    Hands that help are holier than lips that pray.

    "

    sarath, Sep 15, 2005

  3. sarath

    Dave Guest

    "sarath" <.(donotspam)> wrote in message
    > Oh boy I didn't make it. my exam interuppt two times and administrator
    > relog
    > it. my time was past. i got 677. dose anyone knows how long i have to wait
    > for retake it. and waht is the retake policy..

    See "Q.What is the exam-retake policy?" on the MCP FAQ page
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/faq/registering.asp

    Dave, Sep 17, 2005