    support guy for a number of years now. So hoping that most of it I will just
    need to brush up on!

    Dale
    Dale Scriven, Feb 10, 2007

  2. Dale Scriven

    John R Guest

    "Dale Scriven" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Just passed the 271 the other day and was wondering what after i've done
    > the 272 how much of a jump is it to gain everything I need to know for
    > 270? I have been using xp since it came out and have been a pc engineer
    > and desktop support guy for a number of years now. So hoping that most of
    > it I will just need to brush up on!
    >

    > Dale

    If you look at the published exam objectives for 271, 272 and 270, you will
    see what similarities exist between them.
    For example 70-271 is shown here
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-271.mspx.

    John
    John R, Feb 10, 2007

  3. Dale Scriven

    Dale Scriven Guest

    OK thanks for that I assumed as much just have t brush up on the domain side
    of xp now.

    Thanks
    Dale

    Dale Scriven, Feb 11, 2007