    qualify for the MCP designation. The fruit of my conversation with Microsoft
    rejects that idea. Micro. says both 271 and 271 need to be taken and passed
    for the MCP. Does anyone have more information on this subject? Bill

    Need help on MCP certification test, Mar 1, 2007

  2. Need help on MCP certification test

    Angel Guest

    Good Day Bill

    Any Microsoft exam makes you MCP.... but some exams give you a title like to
    be MCDST you have to pass 70-271 and 70-272 that makes you MCDST. but as
    soon as you take one you already a MCP

    Angel, Mar 1, 2007

  3. Good day;

    Are you certain that one needs both exams, do you say this from your own
    experience? Who do you know that has "officially" received the MCP
    designation from Microsoft having passed only exam 271. The MCP desk is
    telling me that in this case one needs both 271 and 272. Bill

    Need help on MCP certification test, Mar 1, 2007
  4. Need help on MCP certification test

    Angel Guest

    yes I'm Certain heres information on it
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcp/requirements.mspx

    <> wrote in message
    > Good day;
    >
    > Are you certain that one needs both exams, do you say this from your own
    > experience? Who do you know that has "officially" received the MCP
    > designation from Microsoft having passed only exam 271. The MCP desk is
    > telling me that in this case one needs both 271 and 272. Bill
    >

    > "Angel" wrote:
    >
    > > Good Day Bill
    > >
    > > Any Microsoft exam makes you MCP.... but some exams give you a title

    like to
    > > be MCDST you have to pass 70-271 and 70-272 that makes you MCDST. but as
    > > soon as you take one you already a MCP
    > >

    > > "Need help on MCP certification test"
    > > <> wrote in

    message

    Angel, Mar 1, 2007
  5. Also check out http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-271.mspx; look
    under Credits Toward Certification heading.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 1, 2007
  6. Good day:

    I checked out the web pages and agree that passing the 271 exam will qualify
    for the MCP certiification. Thank you, Bill

    Need help on MCP certification test, Mar 2, 2007
  7. Need help on MCP certification test

    dale Guest

    certainly does qualify you as an mcp, passed 271 about 4 weeks ago and got
    all my mcp goodies through yesturday!

    dale

    dale, Mar 2, 2007