    How many questions does the 271 Exam have?
    How long is the exam?

    Thanks

    Manny99, Mar 22, 2007

  2. Manny99

    TheITGirl Guest

    "Manny99" wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > How many questions does the 271 Exam have?
    > How long is the exam?
    >
    > Thanks

    Hello Manny

    We're not really supposed to tell you how many questions there are, as we
    have to sign a non-disclosure agreement, although if you search the posts in
    this newsgroup you will probably find the answer!

    I can, however, reassure you that you will have plenty of time in the exam
    to read the questions carefully and consider your answer, without feeling
    rushed.

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Mar 22, 2007