    be appreciated. Thanks.

    --
    Star

    Star, Mar 14, 2007

  2. Star

    Slave Guest

    Star,

    If your PC has plenty of memory maybe look at Virtual PC which is very handy

    Good Luck

    Slave, Mar 14, 2007

  3. Star

    AJR Guest

    In the past although 180 days was listed as the evaluation period it was
    actual only 30 days - check!

    AJR, Mar 14, 2007
  4. As Slave said, use Virtual PC. It can be downloaded at
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/virtualpc/default.mspx.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 14, 2007
  5. Star

    Star Guest

    Thanks guys, I appreciate the help. This board rocks!
    --
    Star

    Star, Mar 15, 2007