    216 now?

    Thanks
    Dave

    davidmax, Feb 5, 2004

  2. davidmax

    Chris Guest

    Dave,

    The MCDST only counts as an elective for the MCSA, not the MCSE
    unfortunately. You will still need to pass the tests you mentioned. I
    assume you are using either 219 or 220 for the design requirment and the
    other for one of the electives and 218 for the other.

    Chris

    Chris, Feb 5, 2004

  3. davidmax

    Guest Guest

    Thanks Chris. I thought I was going to get off easy for a
    minute =)

    Guest, Feb 6, 2004
  4. davidmax

    Fahad. Guest

    Definitely!

    Fahad., Feb 7, 2004
  5. davidmax

    INN0 Guest

    yep .. for a minute I thought myself I will get away without 216 :D
    it seems that no way to get away ...
    ( even now you can B a mcsa without 216 ... but not mcse :D )
    wrote:
    > Thanks Chris. I thought I was going to get off easy for a
    > minute =)
    >
    > [color=blue[/color]

    INN

    INN0, Feb 9, 2004