    two options for testing centers Prometric and some other
    company. Any reccomendations as far as selecting a testing
    company.

    Dan Persaud, Sep 7, 2004

  2. Dan Persaud

    Jerz Guest

    I spaced mine about 5days apart; taking two tests back to back is not for
    me, but to each his own. The tests are generally $125.00 unless you have a
    voucher (the MS press books come with a 15% off voucher). As far as testing
    centers go... I've see posted here before that it really doesn't matter from
    one to the next. I've been taking them at Prometric out of convenience but
    tomorrow I'll be trying Pearson VUE. They're a couple of miles further for
    me but are running the second chance promotion for 70-290 and some other os
    tests so, it seems to be a pretty good gimmick expecially since I get 15%
    off of the $125.00 because I have the press book.

    Jerz

    Jerz, Sep 7, 2004