    has been looked at by a couple people and nothing stands out to them.
    IOS ver 12.3(3a). Thanks!

    Chris.
    Chris, Dec 13, 2005

  2. Chris

    Merv Guest

    There are quite a few CBAC bugs that have been fixed in higher 12.3
    releases so you might want to try upgrading the IOS version being sued
    Merv, Dec 13, 2005

  3. Chris

    Chris Guest

    Problem was fixed. Apparently if you have an access list, you have
    to remove that before removing IP inspect. The problem in our config
    was the ip inspect http. The word from Cisco is that many people use
    that command incorrectly to inspect web traffic, when it really blocks
    some java functions. Who knew?

    Chris.
    Chris, Dec 14, 2005
  4. Chris