    something more to get this attribute in radius accounting file.

    regards
    Nabin Limbu
    Nabin, Jun 25, 2005

  2. On 25 Jun 2005 09:05:47 -0700, "Nabin" <> wrote:

    ~ I am using 2500 series Cisco as NAS server with Async Ports and
    ~ authenticating users via radius server. I like to authenticate users
    ~ via their calling station id (CLI) but I don't get any attribute like
    ~ calling station id from cisco router in radius accounting file. Does
    ~ 2500 series router supports this feature or do I need to configure
    ~ something more to get this attribute in radius accounting file.
    ~
    ~ regards
    ~ Nabin Limbu

    No Cisco router provides any method to find out or use the
    CLID from a modem call into an analog modem.

    Aaron
    Aaron Leonard, Jun 27, 2005