    was connected directly to the 3600 console port.

    When I tried the reverse telnet I get connection refused.

    Thanks!!!
    RiccoPalermo, Sep 16, 2007

  2. line 1
    speed 9600
    flowcontrol none
    no exec
    modem dtr-active
    transport input telnet

    ----

    ~ I've asked this before, but I must dense, cause I can not get it to
    ~ work. If someone could provide just the commands needed so I can get
    ~ this to work, I would be grateful.
    ~
    ~ PC connected via serial port to the console port on the 2509. Port
    ~ one of the eight async ports on the 2509 is connected to the console
    ~ port of a 3600. I want to connect through the 2509 to the 3600 as if I
    Aaron Leonard, Sep 17, 2007