  1. Paul Howland

    Paul Howland Guest

    Post your ideas here!

    Paul Howland, May 11, 2004

  2. Paul Howland <> wrote in news:40a116d2$0$60802$cd19a363
    @news.wanadoo.nl:

    > Post your ideas here!

    You need resaons?

    :)

    /Roland

    Roland Karlsson, May 11, 2004

  3. He has built in Anti-aliasing in his retina's that the rest of us don't
    have....

    LOL

    RM

    Ricardo Morte, May 11, 2004
  4. Paul Howland

    bagal Guest

    Sorry - I cannot be part of ridiculing another human being no matter whay
    the individual may have done or supposed to have done

    I find this disrespectful in the extreme

    My opinion is no judgement of what the individual may have done or may noy
    have done

    There are ways to handle things like this that afford respect to all

    The bagal has landed

    bagal, May 11, 2004
  5. Paul Howland

    Andrew Guest

    On Tue, 11 May 2004 20:09:28 +0200, Paul Howland <>
    wrote:

    >Post your ideas here!

    I personally find your obsessive posts more annoying than GP.

    *plonk*

    Andrew, May 11, 2004
  6. Paul Howland

    Alan D-W Guest

    > Post your ideas here!

    Troll.

    Alan D-W, May 11, 2004
  7. Paul Howland

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    Tony Spadaro, May 11, 2004
  8. Paul Howland

    Thad Guest

    Paul Howland wrote:

    > Post your ideas here!

    Idea: PLONK Paul Howland

    Thad, May 11, 2004
  9. Paul Howland

    Paul Cassel Guest

    Paul Howland wrote:
    > Post your ideas here!

    How about leaving off of it. He's merely posting his opinions which, IMO,
    don't merit ridicule. If you disagree, then either disagree or twit file
    him.

    Oh and yeah, I have only Canon so I don't really agree with him, but I can't
    agree with this latest foul trend in this ng to pile it on.

    -paul

    Paul Cassel, May 11, 2004
  10. since you said there "are ways to handle things like
    this...", would you please expound on that? I find it
    beyond the realm of reason to NOT disrespect Preddy. He's a
    loony toon. A crackpot. A wacko. A liar. A nut...and you
    want us to be "respectful"?? LOL! Get off your high horse,
    man!

    dave

    dave

    Bay Area Dave, May 12, 2004
  11. Bay Area Dave <> wrote in

    > since you said there "are ways to handle things like
    > this...", would you please expound on that? I find it
    > beyond the realm of reason to NOT disrespect Preddy. He's a
    > loony toon. A crackpot. A wacko. A liar. A nut...and you
    > want us to be "respectful"?? LOL! Get off your high horse,
    > man!
    >
    > dave
    >
    > dave
    >
    > bagal wrote:
    >
    >> Sorry - I cannot be part of ridiculing another human being no matter
    >> whay the individual may have done or supposed to have done

    Bagal, don't pay any attention to Bay Area Dave. He is the resident troll
    over in the rec.woodworking group. He is about as well liked in there as
    Preddy is in here. Do a Google Groups search on Bay Area Dave in the
    rec.woodworking group.

    --
    Bill

    Woodchuck Bill, May 12, 2004
  12. don't pay any attention to Woodchucker; he's an idiot and a
    liar.

    dave

    Bay Area Dave, May 12, 2004
  13. > Woodchuck Bill wrote:

    >> Bagal, don't pay any attention to Bay Area Dave. He is the resident
    >> troll over in the rec.woodworking group. He is about as well liked in
    >> there as Preddy is in here. Do a Google Groups search on Bay Area
    >> Dave in the rec.woodworking group.

    Bay Area Dave <> wrote in

    > don't pay any attention to Woodchucker; he's an idiot and a
    > liar.
    >
    > dave

    The shoe is on the other foot, Dave. Google has it all.

    --
    Bill

    Woodchuck Bill, May 12, 2004
  14. Paul Howland

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    I get the feeling you are both amazingly stupid trolls and am killfiling the
    two of you. Why is it there are so many geeks in the woodworking forum -
    have they been breathing in too much sawdust or is there so little interest
    in woodworking that it turned into a good place for all the loose marbles to
    collect?

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

    Tony Spadaro, May 12, 2004
  15. Paul Howland

    gsum Guest

    I'm not going to avoid George. Many of his posts are very funny and
    I like the idea of some Canon/Nikon owners turning purple with rage
    I'm a Nikon owner myself by the way.

    Graham

    gsum, May 12, 2004
  16. Paul Howland

    Colm Guest

    He's a better/funnier troll than you?

    --
    Colm

    Colm, May 12, 2004
  17. Paul Howland

    George Kerby Guest

    On 5/11/04 9:38 PM, in article Xns94E6E639CAB7Dbswr607h4@130.133.1.4,
    "Woodchuck Bill" <> wrote:

    >> Woodchuck Bill wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Bagal, don't pay any attention to Bay Area Dave. He is the resident
    >>> troll over in the rec.woodworking group. He is about as well liked in
    >>> there as Preddy is in here. Do a Google Groups search on Bay Area
    >>> Dave in the rec.woodworking group.

    > Bay Area Dave <> wrote in
    >
    >> don't pay any attention to Woodchucker; he's an idiot and a
    >> liar.
    >>
    >> dave
    >>

    > The shoe is on the other foot, Dave. Google has it all.

    Tell someone who gives a shit. You two need to grow up...

    George Kerby, May 12, 2004
  18. George Kerby <> wrote
    > Tell someone who gives a shit. You two need to grow up...

    Yeah. You should talk. I've seen your episodes with Paulo Pizzi.

    --
    Bill

    Woodchuck Bill, May 12, 2004
  19. Paul Howland

    dylan Guest

    Must the glues they (ab)use :)

    dylan, May 12, 2004
  20. nah, it's just the pathetic cyber stalker, who follows me
    around like a fellow who goes by "Rich" who periodically
    shows up in various newsgroups. Anyone with a scintilla of
    smarts knows not to let someone else decide who they like or
    dislike. With all the rancor on the NG's, pretty much
    everyone is disliked by somebody, if they have ever posted a
    controversial (read: an opinion different than your own. :)
    ) opinion.

    and that's enough OT discussion of this vendetta thing.

    dave

    Bay Area Dave, May 12, 2004