    if you don't think you will be quite ready to take your exam, schedul
    it for later to take advantage of the discounts. Good luck

    bill

    billf, Apr 27, 2004

  2. billf

    Tong Guest

    Hi,
    I used the code and tried to sign up for a test on June 22. I got
    "This voucher cannot be used with appointments scheduled after May 31,
    2004."

    If I scheduled the test on May 31, ARE YOU VERY SURE I can change the
    test time later???

    Remember: if you can't change the test date, you will not get the
    money back!

    Thanks!

    Tong, Apr 29, 2004

  3. billf

    JaR Guest

    Tong opined, On 4/29/04 1:55 PM:

    > Hi,
    > I used the code and tried to sign up for a test on June 22. I got
    > "This voucher cannot be used with appointments scheduled after May 31,
    > 2004."
    >
    > If I scheduled the test on May 31, ARE YOU VERY SURE I can change the
    > test time later???

    To the best of my knowledge, neither Vue nor Prometric will allow this.

    I seem to recall a thread not long ago on this very topic. Perhaps
    others memories are better than mine.

    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Apr 29, 2004